Partner Technology Information
- An iOS device (Apple only — iPhone/iPad) is required for viewing the STEMports app. MMSA is prepared to provide partners with an iOS device that is preloaded with the STEMports app that the user can log into.
- A Desktop/Laptop computer is required for programming in the editor.
- The STEMports Editor username/password will be created and managed by MMSA and can be used to log into the editor on a computer to create quest content.
- The Apple ID is created and managed by the individual (unless using an MMSA provided device, in which case, will be created and managed by MMSA). This allows the used to download and install the STEMports app from the app store. Click here for the latest version of the app.
- The ARIS/Siftr username/password will be created and managed by the individual and set up with the individual’s email. This will allow the user to login to the STEMports app to play the AR experience.
Any MMSA created/managed credential can only be reset by MMSA. Individual credentials can be reset by the individual at any time.