Since you’re taking this course, you must be interested in doing a project for Maine State Science Fair. We know you may be excited about jumping into your experiment, but wait! First you need to conduct background research. These lessons will help you get started. It’s most helpful if you have already chosen your topic.
How to use this course:
- Teachers can take this course and then implement some of the activities with their students.
- Students can take this course as part of one of their classes at school.
- Students can take this course on their own outside of school.
- Explain the importance of conducting background research on your topic.
- Become familiar with the Digital Maine Library.
- Identify key terms and relevant questions to aid in background research.
- Distinguish between primary and secondary sources.
Here we go!
Click on the lesson below to begin.