Your help could further MMSA’s vision of a brighter STEM future for the State of Maine and the nation. Today, I ask you to support MMSA and become a part of the movement to support exciting new ways for our youth to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math.
• Bachelor’s degree is required in any math or education related field, with preference given to individuals with master’s degrees or higher
• Experience designing and leading math professional development for educators, preferably in both formal and informal settings
• Knowledge of and experience with implementing mathematics teaching practices and student standards for mathematical practices
• Knowledge of age appropriate data literacy and analyses used in scientific investigations
• Knowledge of formal and informal STEM education landscape
Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance (MMSA) is seeking reliable, analytical, detail-oriented individuals for two internship positions in data science. MMSA (www.mmsa.org) is a unique organization in Augusta, Maine, whose mission is to increase aspirations and improve performance in K-16 STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education, both in and outside of school. Each intern will… [Read More]