Your help could further MMSA’s vision of a brighter STEM future for the State of Maine and the nation. Today, I ask you to support MMSA and become a part of the movement to support exciting new ways for our youth to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math.
- A degree in a science-related field.
- Ability to clearly communicate any aspect of science is essential, with preference for communication of natural resource-based sciences.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining community partnerships.
- Familiarity with learning technologies including learning management systems and online and application-based games – plus the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Experience working with youth including in- and out- of school settings.
Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance (MMSA) is seeking reliable, analytical, detail-oriented individuals for two internship positions in data science. MMSA (www.mmsa.org) is a unique organization in Augusta, Maine, whose mission is to increase aspirations and improve performance in K-16 STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education, both in and outside of school. Each intern will… [Read More]