Your help could further MMSA’s vision of a brighter STEM future for the State of Maine and the nation. Today, I ask you to support MMSA and become a part of the movement to support exciting new ways for our youth to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math.
The Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance administers three listservs. The listservs are used to provide information about science, technology, engineering and mathematics that may be of interest to members, primarily educators in the fields of science, math, engineering, and technology. MMSA posts information about MMSAs programs, products, and services, as well as other resources. Other groups, including K-16 educators, afterschool providers, nonprofit math and science organizations, state and federal agencies, scientists, and mathematicians may post information on our listserv if it is directly related to supporting science, technology, engineering and mathematics teaching and learning. Commercial companies and independent consultants generally may not post to the list. The list is used to share information about:
- Statewide and national updates regarding science and mathematics education
- Content-based information in science and mathematics
- Curriculum, instructional, and assessment resources
- News from state and national professional organizations
- Opportunities to network with other K-16 educators
- Free resources in science and mathematics
- Grants and other funding opportunities
- Professional development in science and mathematics
- Leadership opportunities
Attachments are strongly discouraged; please provide a link to the information if possible.
To post your information to the listservs you must be a subscriber and the post must meet the above criteria. If you have questions please send an email to the moderator. If after posting you do not wish to remain on the list, please use the same link to unsubscribe.